You guys are on top of things! Easter eggs already! I think thats a great idea! Why not start a littled early and enjoy some beautiful colored hard boiled eggs while preparing for Easter. Rach
Okay - is Jojie the biggest ham in the world or what? At least he's a cute ham! I have a similar pic. of Jordan when he was almost 2 and we brought Brooke home from the hospital. Memories -sigh! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us.
2 comments:
You guys are on top of things! Easter eggs already! I think thats a great idea! Why not start a littled early and enjoy some beautiful colored hard boiled eggs while preparing for Easter.
Rach
Okay - is Jojie the biggest ham in the world or what? At least he's a cute ham! I have a similar pic. of Jordan when he was almost 2 and we brought Brooke home from the hospital. Memories -sigh! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us.
Blessings!
Post a Comment